Wednesday 15 December 2010

Recent Results

I feel like I'm not really using this blog at the moment as I can't get time to write anything up that anyone would like reading and as happened this midweek, I couldn't even get time to post up my bets before the games took place! There was only one bet in midweek and it was proofed as usual.

In a way, the blog isn't serving me much purpose as due to a lack of time, I'm not really writing a proper blog (more like a results diary!). However, I still think that if my work life ever settles back down again, I will get back posting regularly and more importantly I guess, I will share some thoughts on the future and how things are shaping up.

Anyway, until that time comes, I just need to be content with posting up what the system bets are and the results. If nothing else, having the blog is really helping me keep my discipline this season and that's one reason I started the blog. When things were going badly wrong a few weeks ago, knowing I was posting my results on here, I kept the head and didn't do anything rash. I took time to step back, analyse the systems, launch new systems a little earlier than I wanted to on here but thankfully, I'm seeing the benefit of my hardwork paying off. Long may it continue!

The results from the weekend and Tuesday night are below. Overall, it's a nice profit and things appear to be quite stable at the moment again which is good news.

When time allows (I'm off between Christmas and New Year), I will post up some analysis of the systems and how they have performed etc. I track everything very closely and do share lots of the work in the TFA forum as many in there follow my footie systems but trying to get time to post anything these days is difficult.

Anyway, it will soon be the weekend which means another set of matches. I don't want to even attempt to predict the weather this weekend, so I'll keep quiet!

I'll post up my bets for the weekend on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment