Tuesday 7 December 2010

Weekend Update

With the weather the way it is at the moment, I can't imagine we'll get too many full fixture lists for a while but considering the way the footie has been going, that's probably not a negative for me!

Anyway, the weekend past wasn't too bad but I made another small loss.

My overall P&L for the season on the footie has taken a substantial knock over the past month or so but I try my best to not look at things on a daily basis. On a monthly basis, it hasn't been too bad.

In addition, when you consider the P&L by system, some of the systems I'm following this season have done really well and therefore, it does provide hope for the future as this season has all been about trying to find something to work on the footie. I reckon I'm much closer to finding something to work now than I was at the start of the season, so that's a good way to look at things so far.

Anyway, I'll be back later this week with any bets for this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment