Wednesday 16 February 2011

Deja Vu :(

The title of this post relates to the fact that last weekend was nearly identical to the previous weekend. The midweek was only a little better!

The recent run since the middle of January has been terrible and looking back over my data, it is the worst run the ratings have ever had. It's disappointing that this has happened in my first season of following the the ratings but thankfully, this run was preceded by an unprecedented good run from the ratings.

I don't want to dwell on bad days too much (just like I don't congratulate myself on good days too much) but seeing West Brom and Newport both lose 3-0 leads and draw 3-3 is quite sickening.

Even with the current run, the fact remains that the systems have made good profits this year to 1pt level stakes which is great news and fills me with a lot of confidence for next season. There is a lot more work I can do on the systems and ratings for next season to hopefully improve things. In addition, I can spend more time looking at staking plans and how to maximise the returns from the systems, so I'm confident I've not wasted my time this season!

There is still a long way to go this season though and things can still take a turn for the better or given the current trend, things might just continue to worsen!

I'll be back with the bets for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment