Sunday 27 February 2011

I'll be glad when this month is over...

Given the way the month has gone, can't be too surprised that yesterday was a disaster again. It really has been one disaster after another in February and I'm really starting to wonder if the ratings have become unprofitable overnight. I keep looking at the historical results and then looking at the results this month and it's hard to believe this run has happened if I'm honest.

I've still got a couple of outstanding bets to come today and tomorrow, so I'll update the blog at the start of next week. I'll also try to do a review of the month (and maybe the past 3 months since I haven't managed to do a review of a month for a while!) later next week but I'm busy in the beginning of the week with work, so it would be next Friday at the earliest.

No comments:

Post a Comment