Sunday 26 September 2010

Still on target I think!

Another interesting weekend for me and the important thing is I made a small profit again. It was another real rollercoaster again where at various points in time, I was feeling great and then I was really down and then at the end, I was just relieved it was over again! The system bets made a small loss to level stakes but under my current staking plan, I managed to make a small profit.

It started badly on Friday night with Leicester getting thumped by Portsmouth and I had a feeling it might be a bad weekend.......

Things turned out OK on Saturday afternoon though and in the end, I was pleased with how the day went.

My target is all about trying to achieve a small profit myself this season and after the first couple of weeks, I think I’m still on course to get there. The journey has actually been very smooth thus far and I’ve not really had a bad weekend yet, so it’s been a smooth journey so far.

I’ll leave it there for now. I should have some system bets for the midweek fixtures this week. Once the midweek fixtures pass, I’ll post up some more stats based on the first month of the season for my system bets as I’m still thinking that I can improve on things going forward with regards my own personal staking in particular.

No comments:

Post a Comment