Saturday 2 October 2010

Won't forget this day for a while......

I think for the first time since I’ve had the blog, I can just post up the picture of how the day went and I don’t need to say much more!

A totally unbelievable day where the rating systems did remarkably well and every system produced a great profit to some degree.

This really is the stuff dreams are made of I think and this has made all my hard work during the summer worth it.

I also need to say that it gives me great satisfaction to know that some others are following my selections also on the TFA forum and there are a few stories on there of people having the best football betting day they’ve had for a long time, so I’ll sleep well tonight I think.

I feel like today is a massive release of pressure for me and I’m not sure I’ll get this feeling too often while betting on football as the returns don’t tend to be too much in any one day. I’ll never forget this day for a long-time though!

What implications this has on my future betting accounts I'm not sure as a few bookies have been hit badly today for decent losses, so I'll need to see how they react. Hopefully they'll think it was a fluke. Maybe it was? We'll find out in future.

I had 4 bets with Corals today and all 4 won for a profit of £775. They are the only bookie to restrict me thus far (twice now) and after today, I'm not sure what will happen going forward.

Let's hope things can continue like this for the remainder of the season!

For the record, system 6 made a profit of 10.5pts from 21 games. System 7 made a profit of 11.9pts from 14 games. System 8 was the star again with a profit of 6.49pts from 7 games and system 8 had 1 from 1 correct for a profit of 1pt.

Doesn't get much better than this I think.....

No comments:

Post a Comment