Monday 18 October 2010

Terrible Weekend

Struggled to get time to update my results this weekend as I was feeling terrible yesterday as a result of a very bad hangover. I wasn't sure I was going to go out on Saturday night but after hearing how bad my football bets did from a mate via a text, it was an easy decision to go out and get trashed!

A shocking day on Saturday and undoes a bit of the good work done by the systems earlier this month. I seemed to pick so many teams that were winning at half-time but they threw the game away in the second half. I can pick out Northampton (3-0 up at half-time and lost 4-3) and Hamilton (2-0 and drew 2-2) as obvious cases but there were many others who were 1-0 up at half-time and they either lost or drew the game.

Not much I can do about it though and hopefully Saturday was a blip rather than a trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment