Sunday 31 October 2010

Statistics don't lie!

I was planning on writing my monthly review after updating my weekend results in a post but I think that would be doing the systems a disservice this month after what happened at the weekend. Therefore, I'll cover both off in the same post as the weekend results are part of the monthly results! In addition, if I look at things over a calendar month instead of just concentrating on the weekend, it will help focus my mind!

The Weekend

A loss of 11.1pts on the weekend. Another disaster really with a shocking performance from all the systems. Unfortunately, the biggest losses were on systems 7 and 8 which is where my staking is biased towards, so it wasn't a good weekend at all.

Sunderland was a massive game on Sunday as if they had lost, the systems would have lost over 20pts on the which would have been a much bigger disaster!

The games and the results are included in the monthly report below which shows all the bets in the month, so I won't post them twice.

October Review

Firstly, the positives. A profit of 18.6pts from 163 games in total. Another great performance this month from the systems although the rollercoaster has been unreal. The month started well with the best day the systems have ever had I think and then it has been all downhill from there. Even so, standing back and looking at it now, a good profit has been made and therefore, I can't be too disappointed.

System 6 has made a profit of 5.8pts from 92 games. Again, not a great ROI but then again, it isn't really a system that is meant to produce a high ROI as it is a high turnover, low ROI system.

System 7 has made a profit of 8.17pts from 46 games. A really decent ROI for any footie system I think and a great month for this system.

System 8 has made a profit of 2.44pts from only 23 games. Slightly disapointing returns from this system this month but then again, it's another good profit in the bank and it beats losing!

System 9 only had 2 bets in the month and made a profit of 2.2pts as both bets won. This system hasn't really had too many bets yet this season but it is doing enough to wash it's own face I think!

Overall then, 2 months into the season and a profit of 24,6pts from 285 games. Not as good as I hoped at this point in the season but when you look at it by system, there is a lot of hope for the future. Systems 7 and 8 in particular are doing very well and the ROI is simply being dragged down overall by the low ROI of system 6 which isn't too surprising based on historical results.

I think it is a promising start and gives us really good building blocks for the future.

I'm getting very close to being able to launch the next set of TFA systems into the live world. They have been doing OK this season so far in the background and will soon make their way out here to be proofed. All my system results are being proofed by the SBC this season and that includes some other systems that aren't being trialled on here. None have done well that well though (tiny profit overall) and are all being dropped so I can concentrate on these systems on here!

Systems 21-23 will be with you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment