Wednesday 17 November 2010

Change of Direction Needed!

Apologies for the delay in posting the weekend's results. Anyone reading the blog will know it was a massive loss and it always seems easier to update the blog after good results.

Hard to know what to say about the weekend really. System 6 only lost 0.5pts but I stake much more on other systems! :(

System 7 lost nearly 6pts and system 8 lost 3.5pts. Even system 9 lost 1pt.

The new system 16 had a nightmare with losses of 43.5pts from 46pts staked. Not very good at all.

I've been waiting until the right moment to launch systems 21-23 publicly but now seems as good a time as any. They have been doing very well this season without me putting any money on them and therefore, I will start following them from this weekend and start getting them proofed by the SBC.

Systems 17-20 are still in development but these will be other multiple systems (like system 16) based on systems 6-10 and systems 21-25. I will be playing them to small stakes once the systems are developed early next year.

At the moment, I'm not 100% sure what sort of staking level I will be using from this weekend going forward with so many bets but I will be staking more on systems 8 and 22/23 going forward as these have historically the best results.

One other thing I should mention is that I have also been looking at the performance of systems 6-9 with systems 21-23 and what happens if bets appear on each system. I don't have detailed results to share at the moment but I'm looking at another 6 systems based on if a team appears on both systems.

These systems will be 6-21,7-21,6-22,7-22,8-21 and 8-22. Therefore, when a team appears on system 6 and 21, it will then become known as a 6-21 bet. Hence, these systems will now be proofed from this weekend also although I can't be bothered pasting up the bets separately as I can't do everything. In addition, I won't get around to looking at the results in detail until after Christmas for anyone who's interested. I do expect these new 6 systems to be the best single systems and obviously, I would expect system 8-22 to be the best system but until I get all the past results etc. it is just a hypothesis.

Anyway, I'll be updating the blog later this week with the weekend bets. Here's the mess from last weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment