Thursday 25 November 2010

Back To Black

Well, as the title suggests, the systems made a good profit in midweek. No idea why being in profit is being in the black as it's really being in the green on my sheet now I think about it!

It was a good night with a few systems having a very profitable night in particular. System 22 hit 4 winners from 4 selections for a 7.35pts profit on the evening.

The disappointment of the evening was system 16 and it continues to frustrate. As you will recall, this is a multiple bet system that had produced very smooth returns over a 4 year period and even in the first part of this season when I wasn't staking money on it.

Since I've started staking money on system 16, the results overall have nosedived and simply, if you win back teams to win in single bets, you'll never win backing them in multiple bets unless you get very lucky!

I figured the system would need a bank of 500pts and ultimately, 1/5 of that bank is now gone. It isn't the worst run ever but it is the 4th worst run now!

Anyway, I can't moan too much about a profitable midweek and I will see what this weekend brings. I'll post up the bets tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment