Sunday 7 November 2010

A nice Saturday

A great day yesterday and although I didn't really fancy Hearts myself today, they beat a poor Hibs side to complete a very good weekend for the systems. I’m now back in front of where I was before last Saturday’s disaster!

Motherwell and Kilmarnock were both good winners in the SPL for me on saturday. The biggest le tdown were Fulham as they appeared on a fair few systems but they were held at home to Aston Villa.

The new multiple system got off to a losing start with only 1 of the games correct but that's not too bad. When looking at the results, you'll need to remember that system 16 is playing to a 500pt bank rather than a 50pt bank as some systems are, so the returns really need to be divided by 10 for comparison purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment