Sunday 5 June 2011

More stats for Systems 31-33

I've decided to create another section on the blog where I've posted up all the important stuff anyone would want to know about systems 31-33.

http://the-football-analyst.blogspot.com/p/new-systems-for-201112-season.html

I've also worked out the betting banks for each system and they are shown on there too.

I think that brings me to the end of my rating analysis and backfitting work this summer. It's not quite the end of the system building as I want to explore the correlation between the 3rd rating algorithm and the other 2 rating algorithms but that is just Excel work really. Nothing too difficult from here on I hope.

I want to look at combining the 3rd algorithm with either of the first algorithms and look at systems such as 6-31, 6-32 and so on. I will probably look to add another 2 or 3 systems if I can find anything that works particularly well when I backtest the results.

Lastly, I will also look at whether we can use the 3 algorithms together to find a set of bets. No idea if this is possible as the 3rd algorithm seems to throw up totally different bets to the other 2 algorithms but I'll take a look at it and see what I can find.

I'll obviously give regular reports on here how the next bit of work goes but I'm going to take a bit of a break now as I'm shattered after doing all the work for systems 31-33. I need to give my brain a break!

I'll be back later in the week I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment