Saturday 10 November 2012

Results Update - 30th & 31st October

Apologies for the lack of updates on the blog again. Been a very busy time at work which has meant early starts and late finishes for me most days for a few weeks now. This has basically meant all my spare time is used updating the football ratings and ensuring I can get the bets out on time. I’m just about managing to keep on top of the 6 rating algorithms I run these days but it comes at a cost of doing regular blog updates concerning the results. I’m hoping to get up to date a little on the blog this weekend.

As the title suggests, this is a quick update from the midweek results two weeks ago. There were only European bets as there were no UK leagues in action.

Cagliari winning easily ensured it was a profitable end to the month for the European systems in their first month of live results.

The results are shown in the table but it was a profit of 6.4pts from 27 bets.

My next post will hopefully be the monthly report for October which is about a week overdue!

No comments:

Post a Comment