Tuesday 18 January 2011

Momentum continues.....

Tonight was all about 6 teams for me and thankfully, 4 of the 6 teams won which meant I managed to make a profit again.

I'm trying to ride this wave and not get too caught up thinking about how good a run I'm on at the moment as it can all vanish in an instant as I've seen earlier this season. However, I can't imagine things being much better than this when it comes to gambling, so I should enjoy it while it lasts I think.

I'll be back later in the week with my bets for the weekend.

I can't go without mentioning the fact I'm giving Victor Chandler a bit of a doing at the moment. I try my best to spread my bets and not win too much from one bookie but I've won around £2,000 in a short while from VC, so I think I might try to ease off a little this weekend as I don't want to lose this account at the moment. I might try a multiple bet or something there from system 16 if there is one as if I am going to lose the account, it would be good to go out with a bang!

No comments:

Post a Comment