Saturday 8 January 2011

Poor day

A quick update of my results from today. Unfortunately, it wasn’t a good day and a small losing day was had.

I had a quick check of the scores at half-time and it looked like many games were in the balance but unfortunately for me, that’s the way some of them stayed and they ended a draw.

Not much harm done though considering the start to the year and I can’t be too critical of systems 21-23 after the past few weeks. System 6 had a decent day but with my new staking plan, I stake this system the lowest of all of the systems (apart from the ones I’m not following at the moment), so it is Sod’s law that the system made a small profit today when the ones I stake more on all lost!

I’m sure with all the postponements this winter, there will be rearranged midweek fixtures most weeks, so I’ll be back early in the week with any bets.

No comments:

Post a Comment