Friday 14 January 2011

Thinking Long-Term (or am I?)

Another poor midweek for me with only one winner from 4 bets.

There has been a lot of deabte this week in the TFA forum about the multiple bets and whether they can really be followed in a portfolio, even to small stakes.

So far this season, I've made a return of 12.6% in my own betting from multiple bets and that's not to be sniffed at and although the strike rate is very low (11 winning bets in 33 staked), I quite like the fact they can give the P&L a nice shot in the arm every so often. Obviously, when that isn't happening, you feel like they are a waste of time as you lose most of the time but I try my best to think long-term all the time. In addition, placing the bet doesn't take me long compared to staking singles, so I enjoy this fact also!

I'll be back later with the weekend bets.

No comments:

Post a Comment