Monday 15 August 2011

Midweek Value Bets (Just for fun)

I've not had much time since the weekend to post up the results. As you will have gathered, it was a very good weekend for the ratings. Those who read the blog and understand the ratings and how they get onto the systems in particular will have understood the fact it was a good weekend for the systems (if I had been giving bets!).

I pulled together the results on Saturday night after seeing the results on Saturday afternoon but I don't have time at the moment to post up some thoughts. All I'd say is that anyone who followed the system bets last season will know how good these systems can do on a good day. However, you can't read too much into one day of results. On their day, the systems can also look twice as bad as you can ever imagine!

I'll post some thoughts up later this week hopefully.

In the meantime, below are the value bets for this midweek. Although it's nice to hear a few people ignored my advice and dabbled on a few of the value bets at the weekend, I really suggest people wait until the 6 games are played and stick to the real system bets. Anyone following these value bets at the moment are taking a chance I think.

Anyway, here's the bets for this midweek. As you'll see, on average, the value is lower than the weekend bets, so not as confident as I was then. The weaker bets tend to not do as well as you'll know from last season.

We'll see what happens.....

2 comments:

  1. Different class again mate.Well done.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Steve. Not a bad midweek for the ratings to follow the weekend results.

    Just a shame I've not had a penny on any bet yet but I'll wait until the real system bets starts in a few weeks.

    Cheers,

    Graeme

    ReplyDelete