Wednesday 19 October 2011

Midweek Update

A quick post tonight to bring the midweek results up to date.

There were two key games in midweek and although Newport won, Millwall only managed a 1-1 draw at home to Brighton. I can’t moan too much as Brighton missed a first half penalty and Newport beat 9 men, so I’ll take the results I think and move on!

Algorithm one had 6 bets, 2 wins, 1 draw and 3 losers. A profit of 0.48pts for H/A betting and a loss of -0.25pts for DNB betting.

Algorithm two had 1 win, 1 draw and 4 losers. A loss of 4pts for H/A betting and a loss of 3.53pts for DNB betting.

Algorithm three did best this midweek with 3 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses from 9 games. A profit of 1.98pts for H/A betting and a profit of 1.05pts for DNB betting.

Overall, the established systems made a loss of 3.52pts for H/A betting and a loss of 2.54pts for DNB betting.

The new systems made a loss of 1.52pts for H/A betting and a profit of 0.13pts for DNB betting.

I’ll be posting the bets for this weekend on Saturday morning I suspect as I’m going to be late this week with the bets due to a lack of time.

I had a nice comment from an anonymous poster yesterday asking for some information about the systems. I’m sure there are new readers of the blog all the time who don’t quite understand what the systems mean, so I don’t mind the odd post for new readers to pick up what’s going on.

I’ll try to do this at the weekend at some point. It might help a few other new readers too.



No comments:

Post a Comment