Wednesday 2 November 2011

Nice start to the month

Well, as always happens when I try to second guess the results, I’m always wrong.

Any fears I had about the fact that systems 8 and 22 had no bets were unfounded as the results last night turned out very good. Of course, when I look at the results now, I wish that systems 8 and 22 had found the same bets as it would have meant an even more profitable night for me but one thing that is great about a systems based approach is that you can never deviate away from the long-term plan. Nights like last night don't come along often, so although I wish I had staked more on the teams, I'm happy that the long-term plan is working.

Algorithm one found 3 bets, 3 winners. A profit of 4.3pts for H/A betting and a profit of 2.19pts for DNB betting.

Algorithm two found 6 bets, 3 winners, 2 draws and a loser. A profit of 1.3pts for H/A betting and a profit of 1.19pts for DNB betting.

The ratings weren’t far off from another good winner with Bristol City managing to draw away at West Ham at odds of 9.00. Close but no cigar which has been the story on these longshots over the past couple of weeks since QPR won at Chelsea.

Overall, the established systems made a profit of 12.5pts for H/A betting and a profit of 6.91pts for DNB betting.

The 3rd algorithm found 5 bets, 3 winners, 1 draw and a loser. A profit of 2.3pts for H/A betting and a profit of 1.19pts for DNB betting.

The new systems did very well though and made a profit of 27.2pts for H/A betting and a profit of 13.92pts for DNB betting.

Overall, a very, very satisfying night with so little games to choose from and the ratings appear right on the mark at the moment. Of course, I know that won’t continue and the next losing run is just around the corner but you need to enjoy these good times when they appear as they never last long enough!

I will try to do a post tonight concerning the systems and how they work for the anonymous poster. Since he last posted though, he should hopefully have made a few quid following the bets! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment