Sunday 4 December 2011

From the sublime to the ridiculous......

If there is one thing I’ve learned over the past 2 years, it’s that when things are going like a dream, you’ll soon get brought down to earth. No matter how good things are going, the next poor run is just waiting to creep up on you. Well, this weekend was a real weekend of two halves.

Having been following these systems for 2 years now, I sort of know what to expect and when things click, I honestly don’t believe I’ve seen another gambling system that looks so good. As I was watching events unfold on Saturday, I was sort of thinking to myself that it can’t honestly get better than this.

Burnley at 6.5 beat West Ham from a goal behind, Barnsley at 4.0 throw away a 3-0 lead and come back to win 4-3, St Johnstone beat Hearts at odds of 4.25, Inverness beat St Mirren at 4.00 and Watford score a late goal at 3.10 to beat Ipswich. If these results happened in a month of bets, you’d be pleased but for them to happen on the same day, it really is amazing!

42 bets on the combined systems on Saturday, 54.75pts profit and seriously, I’m thinking to myself, this can’t last! I’ve followed up a record month of over 100pts on these systems with a day which has made over 50pts. The new systems didn’t do bad either with a profit of 30.25pts from 32 games. Unbelievable. Absolutely sublime……

Roll on Sunday.

4 bets appearing on multiple systems including Everton at 1.75. I was thinking to myself, at the very least, if Everton win, it will be a very, very good weekend.

0-1, 0-1, 0-1 and 1-2. 4 games, 4 losers. Ridiculous!

Of course, if I break the weekend down, the disappointing aspect is that the 3 highest rated bets this weekend lost. Aberdeen, Birmingham and Everton were the 3 biggest bets for anyone following the systems and at the end of the day, all 3 lost. However, these selective systems with the 30%+ ROI so far this season have to hit some losers at some point, so I’m not overly concerned. Disappointed for anyone following system 7-22 for example as they hit 2 losers but then again, the ROI drops to a paltry 36% for the season after this weekend. Hardly a disaster.

Anyway, enough of my ramblings. Onto the results.

Algorithm one had 13 bets this weekend. A profit of 13.35pts for H/A betting and a profit of 7.01pts for DNB betting. Outstanding performance on this algorithm.

Algorithm two had 13 bets this weekend too. A profit of 10.85pts for H/A betting and a profit of 6.24pts for DNB betting. Again, a very good performance from this algorithm.

Algorithm three had 11 bets this weekend and generated a profit of 9.75pts for H/A betting and a profit of 6.05pts for DNB betting. Again, amazing performance from this algorithm.

Usually, when each algorithm does so well, you hope the systems take these bets and reproduce them on as many systems as possible but unfortunately, this weekend, the winners didn’t appear on too many systems and the systems did a remarkable job in filtering out the winners and keeping the losers!

The established systems made a profit of 37.75pts for H/A betting and a profit of 14.61pts for DNB betting. There were 59 bets this weekend, so it was still an amazing ROI overall on the systems. Let’s just say I’ve had worse starts to a month!

The new systems made a profit of 23.25pts for H/A betting and a profit of 14.15pts for DNB betting. There were only 39 bets this weekend, so again, an amazing ROI on these systems too.

Overall, I feel like I should probably be much happier after this weekend than I am. I made a profit from the systems I follow, I’m hoping some others did too but I find it hard to be overly excited knowing that system 7-22 had 2 losers this weekend. On the other hand, the 6 combined systems made a profit of 12.2pts from 23 games, so I’d have taken that to start the month if offered it. Over 50% ROI and I'm feeling a bit flat after the weekend!

I’ll be back with the midweek bets on Tuesday morning. There’s a couple of Championship games this midweek along with a full card in the Bsq Premier.



No comments:

Post a Comment