Wednesday 2 March 2011

A new dawn......(maybe!)

Well, a new month dawns and for the first time in what feels like an eternity (only been 6 weeks!), the systems have bounced back to life and made a nice profit last night.

The night centred on 4 big priced away sides and thankfully for me, 3 of the 4 sides managed to win. The Gillingham game finished 1-1 in the end to spoil the night as they let down the multiple bets but overall, a good night.

I'm struggling in my head to work out how much exactly the systems have bounced back as my spreadsheets are not fully up to date with February results yet. I feel like I need to write the February review and that will allow me to forget a little about that month and then try to look forward. It's really easy at times to get too caught up in the short-term with the losses you've suffered and then forget about the future.

I'll hopefully get my sheets up to date later today and then post the February review up. All I know is that February is the worst month most of the systems have ever had, so I'll be interested to see how much profit was lost this season last month in terms of points. It was a lot in monetary terms, I know that much for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment