Thursday 9 February 2012

I'm back....

As the title post suggests, I’m now back from my honeymoon in Mexico. It was an amazing holiday and a great place to visit. Two weeks is long enough away though and I’m sort of glad to be home although having opened up my spreadsheets today to start to update the missing results of games, I’m starting to miss Mexico already!

I’ve updated the monthly review for January as promised before I left. You can read it here if you scroll down to the bottom of the page.

http://www.the-football-analyst.blogspot.com/p/201112-monthly-results.html

If any readers signed up to the trial I gave to SBC members over the Christmas period, I’ve sent out the results tonight along with an email. Apologies it’s late but it’s the first chance I’ve had really since I was away at the end of the trial.

I’ll finish updating the missing results in the next hour or so (I slept late yesterday (Wednesday) to make up for the jet lag as I was up for 36 hours straight on the way home!) and before I start looking at the games for this weekend, I want to take a quick look at the bets I would have had over the last two weeks.

I’m not going to go into depth on the blog about what the results would have been as at the end of the day, it makes no difference. If I missed a great period or a nightmare period, it isn’t going to affect the future results at all. However, I will take a quick look at the bets that we missed and determine whether it looked a good period or not. From reading Adam’s blog across at 2010 and beyond, I suspect it would have been a profitable period for my systems but I’ll check first thing tomorrow and do a quick post on the blog.

After that, it’s a case of getting back to business as usual and I’ll have a full set of system bets for this weekend. I’ll get these on the blog on Friday night although they’ll be sent out as usual on Thursday evening.

Thanks for the comments on the last post. Nice to see that I’ve still got some readers and it’s great that a few people have bothered to comment. All comments are always appreciated as I’ve said before.

OK, I’ll get back to work now looking at what happened in my absence……

No comments:

Post a Comment